The questions surrounding ministers and retirement are numerous. And with the pressure and time-consuming nature of ministry, it’s often difficult for them to find answers to their retirement questions. Unfortunately for some, they get answers too late.
In The Minister’s Retirement, I provide easy-to-understand answers for many of the retirement questions ministers face.
- Why should a minister save for retirement?
- Does a minister need a financial advisor?
- What about Social Security?
- What are some unique retirement challenges facing ministers?
Whether you are approaching retirement or decades away, you can prepare you yourself for retirement by reading this book.
- Publisher: Rainer Publishing
- Published: August 19, 2020
- Available in: Paperback and Kindle